1. How can I buy tickets thru Ticketnet?
You have 3 options:
- Via Ticketnet Box Office - located at Yellow Gate of Araneta Coliseum, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Via Ticketnet Outlets - Located in select at Fisher Mall, Resorts World Manila & select SM Malls (see complete list of outlets under OUTLETS Category
- Via Online - www.ticketnet.com.ph
2. What do I do if I purchased tickets via online but I still haven't received my email receipt?
- Please check under Junk Mail or Spam Mail.
- If upon checking, there really is no email receipt received, please call our Customer Service Hotline at +632 911-5555
3. Do I still need to have my electronic tickets be changed to a hard ticket?
- No, your electronic ticket is your ticket. No need to fall in line to outlets or booths to have it exchanged to a hard ticket (unless specified otherwise on the electronic ticket)
4. Another person is selling me his electronic tickets, is it safe to buy it from him/her?
- For your own safety and protection, please buy tickets only from AUTHORIZED Ticketnet Agents (e.g. Box Office, Outlets & www.ticketnet.com.ph)
- Other people may be trying to earn money via scam by selling fraud tickets at a lower price, only for you to find out on the day of the venue that your tickets are being denied entry by the scanners.
5. Can I make multiple copies of my electronic ticket?
- Your tickets are your responsibilty. To avoid problems at the venue, DO NOT DUPLICATE OR MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES of your tickets. Ticketnet or the Venue will not be held liable for reproduced tickets.
6. Why do you charge convenience fees on tickets?
- Convenience charges pay for the costs incurred by TicketNet in bringing tickets into your neighborhood through our outlets and into your home via online ticketing system. We provide that service responsibility through our staff and our sophisticated computer system. There are no hassles, no lines to deal with, no nerve racking traffic to endure, and best of all, you don't even have to leave your office or home to assure yourself that the tickets you want can be yours. The result is convenience for you - the customer.
7. How are ticket prices determined?
- Ticket prices are set by the performers and their promoters/producers. TicketNet has no role when it concerns determining ticket prices for the events.
8. Why are good seats difficult to purchase?
- The live entertainment industry often creates a demand for tickets that exceeds its supply. TicketNet's responsibility is to maximize the public's access to the tickets for the events. We do not control the number of seats that are made available for an event. TicketNet sells only those tickets that are made available to the public by the performers and their representatives - the promoter/producer.
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE! WWW.TICKETNET.COM.PH
Skip the line! Go Ticketnet Online!
Avoid the long line and save precious time as you buy your tickets right at the comfort of your own home. Anytime - rain or shine!
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
See the Video Tutorial on how to purchase tickets online:
TICKETNET BOX OFFICE
Yellow Gate, Araneta Coliseum Circle NW Quadrant, Araneta Center, Quezon City
Contact Nos. 9115555
Level One Near Men's Shoe's Department (Fisher Fashion Store)
#325 Quezon Ave, Brgy Sta. Cruz, Quezon City
Contact No. 3767845
EASTWOOD MALL Concierge G/F Eastwood Mall (between The Face Shop and The Body Shop)
Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Telephone Numbers: 709-0888/ 709-9888/ 09178380101
SM AURA Basement 1, SM Aura Premier (Before SM Supermarket)
SM Aura, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
Contact Nos. 8085553
SM FAIRVIEW Upper Ground Floor inside Department Store Near Counter 10
SM Fairview, Quirino Highway, Corner Regalado Avenue
Contact Nos. 9368411
Lower Ground Floor, SM Business Service Center
SM Makati Bldg. Ayala Center, Brgy San Lorenzo Village, Makati City
Contact Nos. 810-7777 loc 153
SM MALL OF ASIA
Main Mall, SM Business Service Center
SM Mall of Asia, SM Central Business Park, Bay City, Pasay City
Contact Nos. 5564955
3rd Level, Department Store, Behind Cashier 21
SM City Manila, Concerpcion cor. Arroceros and San Marcelino Street, Manila City
Contact Nos. 5236691
3rd Floor The SM Store - Customer Service
SM City Marikina, Brgy. Calumpang, Marcos Highway, Marikina City
Contact Nos. 4771727 to 30
3rd Floor, Bldg. B inside The SM Store
SM Megamall Bldg., EDSA cor Wackwack, Mandaluyong City
Contact Nos. 6327126
SM NORTH EDSA
Upper Ground Floor, Department Store
SM North Edsa, SM City North Avenue, Pagasa 1, Quezon City
Contact Nos. 4411600
SM SAN LAZARO
LGF, Business Service Center, near Alter to Fit & Century Drug Store
SM City San Lazaro, Felix Huertas cor. A.H. Lacson St., Sta. Cruz, Manila
Contact Nos. (02) 7418032
SM SOUTH MALL
Ground Level, inside The SM Store near Cashier 15
SM South Mall Bldg., Real Street, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas
Contact Nos. 8000427 to 32
SM STA. MESA
2nd Floor, SM Business Service Center, (beside Gerry's Grill & National Bookstore)
SM Centerpoint, Aurora Blvd., Dona Imelda, Quezon City
Contact No. 7150651 to 53
Republic Act 9257, Article 7. 20% Discount on the sale of the goods and services covered by Section 1 to 6 of the Article, from all establishment for the exclusive use and enjoyment of availment of senior citizens. 20% discount is granted to all holders of Senior Citizen (SC) ID *One SC ID, one ticket only SC ID holder must be present in buying tickets. Senior Citizen is requested to provide additional ID to verify authenticity of the SC ID. In case SC is not present, the SC ID, additional ID and authorization is required to purchase ticket in their behalf. Only immediate family member is allowed to purchase ticket in their behalf. Representative must provide ID to support relationship to the SC ID.
Ticketnet Online only accept the following credit cards: (for online transactions only) 1. MasterCard cards issued in the Philippines 2. Visa cards issued in the Philippines Please call 911.5555 for more information.