Norwegian-Filipino singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, Clinton Kane, pens pop with “chords that soothe you and lyrics that bite you.” While growing up between Perth, Australia and The UK, the self-taught singer, guitarist, pianist, and drummer ultimately found solace in music. Writing and performing quelled growing anxiety and stress as he went from popular YouTube covers to a prolific series of independent originals.
Signing to Columbia Records, Clinton turned heads with his this is what it feels like EP in 2019. To kick off 2020, he lent his voice to Martin Garrix’s smash “Drown” followed by original solo songs “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else” and “Fix It To Break It.” After amassing more than 752 million global streams, selling out headline tour dates across North America, and receiving acclaim from NME, Billboard and more, he will inspire you to live a little louder with his highly anticipated debut album MAYBE SOMEDAY IT’LL ALL BE OKAY led by singles “Chicken Tendies,” “I GUESS I’M IN LOVE,” “GO TO HELL,” and “14.”
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed (13 yrs. old & above).
- Must present vaccination card together with any valid id (with picture)/government issued id (with picture).
- Minors must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult/guardian.
- Use of face mask inside the arena is required.
- Strictly NO TICKET, NO ENTRY and NO RE-ENTRY policy.